Certified Agile Practitioner (CAP)
In today’s highly competitive, dynamic world an organisation’s survival depends on how quickly it can respond to change and deliver value within volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous environments. Which is why more and more companies are turning to Agile ways of working.
In this interactive, engaging one day workshop you’ll learn the fundamental Agile values, principles, mindset, frameworks, methodologies and practices that will enable you to demonstrate the prerequisite knowledge required to get a job or promotion within Agile environments. It will also significantly increase the chances of you keeping your existing job within environments undergoing Agile transformation.
After participating in this Certified Agile Practitioner workshop you’ll be able to:
- Describe the differences between traditional (e.g. Waterfall) and Agile ways of working.
- List the core Agile values and principles.
- Explain the key Agile roles and responsibilities.
- Summarise the most popular Agile frameworks/methodologies including Scrum and Kanban.
- Map out and accelerate your personal Agile career path.
- Identify at least one new learning outcome you can immediately apply at work or in your personal life.
- Access a toolbox of industry-leading Agile resources.
- Articulate how the knowledge gained from this workshop will help boost your confidence and significantly improve your career prospects.
What You Get
- Training delivered by a globally recognised, experienced Agile expert
- Breakfast and lunch provided, with refreshments throughout the day
- Course folder containing printed colour copies of all course material
- Electronic copies of all course material plus additional resources
- Interactive Agile workshops and exercises
- Lifetime access to the Agile Catalyst private members group
- FREE 1 month’s post-workshop support (Value: £399 + VAT)
- Agile Practitioner Certificate (CPD)
- FREE signed copy of ‘Waterfall to Agile: A Practical Guide to Agile Transition’ (Value: £16.99)
- 10% discount off future Agile Catalyst services and workshops
Who’s This Course For?
This workshop is for Managers, Product Owners, aspiring Scrum Masters, Agile Business Analysts, Project Managers, Developers, Testers, Designers, change agents and anyone who wants to work, get promoted or keep their existing job within Agile environments. This workshop is ideal for anyone struggling to introduce Agile ways of working into their organisation.
Money Back Guarantee
As with all our workshop, in the unlikely event you are not happy with this Certified Agile Practitioners workshop, you will receive a full refund of your registration fees – no questions asked. In addition, you will also get to keep all the workshop materials.
This course is Continuing Professional Development Accredited
Comments are closed.