[row_container full_width=”yes” dark=”no” padded=”no” bgr_url=”” bgr_parallax=”no”]
Kanban is an effective just-in-time “pull” system for cutting costs, improving quality and getting products, services and/or software to market quicker.
Originating from Lean Manufacturing, Kanban enables companies to eliminate waste (in the form of time, money and resources) and optimise their development or production processes by identifying the most efficient workflow sequences and ensuring that the correct work is completed at the right time.
The Kanban method primarily involves making incremental changes that transform existing business processes into more efficient and timely work streams. Kanban achieves this by removing bottlenecks in production, improving lead time, helping to establish an optimal workload for teams, improving organisational alignment, and generally ensuring consistent high performance in the shortest amount of time.
[icon icon=”graduation” color=”green” size=”small” icon_solid=”no”][/icon] Course Overview and Learning Objectives
- What are the Lean principles?
- Overview of the Kanban method
- The six core characteristics of effective Kanban systems
- How to use Kanban boards and cards
- How to identify bottlenecks and control work in progress
- Using Kanban for planning and estimating
- Measuring, monitoring and reporting progress
- How to manage constraints
- Scaling Kanban
- A comparison of Kanban and Scrum
- Additional techniques, tips and tricks
[icon icon=”briefcase” color=”green” size=”small” icon_solid=”no”][/icon] What You Get
- Breakfast, lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- Training session hosted by a recognised industry expert
- Electronic and printed colour copies of all course materials and additional resources
- Interactive, hands-on Kanban workshop and exercises
- Lifetime access to Agile Catalyst private members area
- 6 months post-training support through email and Skype
- Lean Kanban Course Certificate
- Signed copy of ‘Waterfall to Agile: A Practical Guide to Agile Transition’
- 10% discount off all Agile Catalyst services
[icon icon=”users” color=”green” size=”small” icon_solid=”no”][/icon] Who should attend this Lean and Kanban Course?
The Lean Kanban course is designed for anyone wishing to get maximum benefit from Kanban. Whether you are considering a change to Kanban, or simply require a practical setting in which to build upon your existing knowledge of the methodology, you will find this very course helpful and relevant. With techniques and skills that can be applied on any project, the Lean Kanban course can be of particular use to Project Managers, Software developers, Testers, Designers and Engineers and Team Leads.
[icon icon=”lock” color=”green” size=”small” icon_solid=”no”][/icon] Money Back Guarantee
We are confident you will take great benefit from our Lean Kanban course, that in the unlikely event you are not happy with the course content, we will happily issue a 100%, full refund of your registration fees. Plus, you’ll get to keep all course materials, with no questions asked.