[row_container full_width=”yes” dark=”no” padded=”no” bgr_url=”” bgr_parallax=”no”]
Effective Project Management with Scrum
Scrum is an iterative, incremental agile framework for developing innovative products and services. Arguably the most popular Agile approach in use today, Scrum is an ideal fit for projects characterised by tight deadlines, a high degree of complexity, and constantly changing requirements. Originally created by Jeff Sutherland and Ken Schwaber for software development projects, Scrum is just as effective at managing deliverables within any domain.
Scrum’s inherent ability to effectively respond to and manage change within complex environments make it an ideal framework for delivering high value software, products and/or services in the shortest time possible.
[icon icon=”graduation” color=”green” size=”small” icon_solid=”no”][/icon] Course Overview and Learning Objectives
- How Scrum works
- The origins of Scrum
- The core values, principles and Scrum practices
- The Scrum Framework – including short-cycles, iterations and increments
- How to initiate Scrum projects
- Planning and estimating Scrum projects
- Managing scope and date driven projects within a Scrum framework
- Scrum roles and responsibilities
- Tools for managing Scrum projects
- Scrum artefacts, key metrics and reporting
- Additional Scrum tips and techniques
[icon icon=”briefcase” color=”green” size=”small” icon_solid=”no”][/icon] What You Get
- A training session delivered by a Certified Scrum expert
- Breakfast, lunch and refreshments included
- Course folder containing printed colour copies of all course material
- Interactive Scrum coaching workshop and exercises
- Electronic copies of all course material and any additional resources
- Lifetime access to private members content and excellent networking opportunities
- 6 months post-training email and Skype support
- Effective Project Management with Scrum Course Certificate
- Signed copy of ‘Waterfall to Agile: A Practical Guide to Agile Transition’
- 10% discount off all Agile Catalyst services
[icon icon=”users” color=”green” size=”small” icon_solid=”no”][/icon] Who’s this course for?
The Effective Project Management with Scrum course has been designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of the Scrum project management framework, and as such is ideally suited to anyone currently – or soon to be – involved in Agile or Scrum projects. This may include Project Managers, Developers, Product Owners, Business Analysts, Tester, Architects, Designers and anyone interested in developing high quality software, products or services on time and within budget.
[icon icon=”lock” color=”green” size=”small” icon_solid=”no”][/icon] Money Back Guarantee
At Agile Catalyst we’re confident you’ll receive great value from the Effective Project Management with Scrum course, and if for any reason you aren’t completely satisfied, we’ll be happy to issue you a full refund – no questions asked. You’ll even get to keep your course materials free of charge.